Google Web Designer now launched, A Visual Tool For Building Interactive HTML5 Sites And for designing Ads
Google has announced today the launch of a new advertising application in beta called Google Web Designer. Google says the tool is for creating “professional-quality design” HTML5 ads and campaigns accessible to everyone from the designer to the novice.
HTML5 is widely seen as the new standard platform that everyone on the Web should now use. Google describes HTML5 as a “universal language for building beautiful, engaging content that can run across desktops, smartphones, and tablets.” It is thus the company’s hope that Google Web Designer will help make HTML5 accessible to people throughout the advertising industry, getting Web developers closer to the goal of “build once, run anywhere.”
Check out a sneak preview of the application below:
I must admit its a nifty little tool, you can animate individual elements using layers or, if you don’t know what you’re doing, you can just animate scene by scene and let Google fill in the blanks. Additionally, you’ll find a suite of 3D rendering tools inside, along with illustration features.
Here’s the current feature list for Google Web Designer beta:
- Create animated HTML5 creative, with a robust, yet intuitive set of design tools.
- View and edit the code behind your designs and see your edits reflected back on the stage automatically.
- Build ad creatives seamlessly for DoubleClick and AdMob, or publish them to any generic environment you choose.
- Receive updates to the product automatically, without having to re-download the application.
- Access all of this entirely for free.
If your itching for more information I would suggest heading over to Google and getting the application straight onto your desktop!
You can access the link here http://www.google.com/webdesigner/