So what is a microsite?
Its purpose and if used correctly can be a valuable business tool. A microsite is also known as a ”mini site” or “weblet” and is basically a website that is comprised of an individual page or a cluster of pages which supplement a company’s primary website. The microsite typically will have its own URL distinct from the primary site.
Additional purposes of microsites include:
- Providing service or support for a specific product
- Listing detailed information relevant to a new product
- Creating a keyword-friendly “home” for a new product to improve search engine rankings
- Decreasing pay-per-click expenditures by focusing keywords in one place and improving Quality Scores
- Increasing a primary site’s page rankings by providing inbound links via the site
Particularly useful if your business offers a variety of products or services and you want to highlight one segment, individually, for your customers. The mini site offers specialized information on products and can be a permanent place to showcase the product, or a temporary site during a product launch or promotion.
We offer professional design and development to all kinds of businesses in the Liverpool area and can quickly develop a range of microsites using high quality designs at very competitive prices.
We can offer a range of designs that covers some of the following requirements:
- Product launch microsites
- Sales microsite
- Event microsites
- Meeting microsite
- Conference microsite
Our microsite design packages start from £320.00
Call us today to discuss your needs on 07732 675 404
We will be happy to discuss your Project and turn it into a reality.